via Africa’s Approach to Climate Change Negotiation | Oxford Research Group
Monmouth launches Peace Corps Prep Program
I am happy to be able to share that we have launched a “Peace Corps Prep” program here at Monmouth College. The program is led by Professor Craig Vivian and I serve as one of the coordinators.
We will have an official launch event soon this fall.
[link to college news story on this]
Fall 2018: Here we go
Our classes officially begin tomorrow! And here are some updates:
- We have a new department website: http://dept.monmouthcollege.edu/political-science/.
- I am teaching three courses, including one that is completely new to me:
- Global Justice (POLS 150) [syllabus] *NEW*
- Introduction to International Relations (POLS 270) [syllabus]
- Senior Seminar (POLS 415) [syllabus]
- I am actively updating my other website, Political Science Guide. Last year I had to do a basic transfer of the website off of Wesleyan’s servers but I really didn’t change much substantively. This time, I am making substantive changes to improve the usefulness of the site. I will be updating it as I work with our seniors during our Senior Seminar this term. If you have feedback of any kind, let me know!
Saturday: Monmouth’s Annual Cultural Festival!
First Day of Classes at Monmouth!
My first class here at Monmouth, on my first day, will be Introduction to International Relations! Very much looking forward to it.
My syllabus is available HERE.
New Website, New Job
After 8 fantastic years at Wesleyan University, I am now headed to Monmouth College in Illinois! I am very excited about this transition and about getting to know my new colleagues and students.
I have decided to move all of my personal website to WordPress. It will take me awhile to finish settling into this space, but in the meantime, all of the old information from my old website is now available here. I will be making some changes over the next few months, with the goal of making this better fit my new position.
But for now, if you have found this page, welcome!
And for those of you unfamiliar with Monmouth, check out this view: